Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I need a kick in the pants!

Ok, so I have been a big slacker! I have my Grim reaper FPV plane all set up but I just haven't been getting out to fly it. I had a little bad luck with a few things but now I don't really have an excuse.
Here is the update:
I got a new speed controller/motor because I burnt out the old one. (the bad luck)
I'm using a 9x3.5 prop insted of the 9x6. (the 9x6 is what burnt up my motor/esc)
I might just be flying with one 2200mah batt because with 2 batts on board the wing flies really heavy,...and I don't like heavy.
I got my Rembizi OSD all setup and working great.
I have only had one good (not great) FPV flight so far. (will try to get the video up later)
I got a GoPro camera and am working on getting it mounted. (gonna be SWEET!)

I think that's about it.

I did get some 'ok' video (not FPV) over the 4th of July weekend. The last video I will take with my old 720p camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment